Welcome back to our office!!!
We sure did miss you all while we were closed due to the Covid-19 isolation period.
We are happy to announce that we will be reopening for regular patient care on Monday, May 11th.
Please be assured that your safety and safety of our staff members is of utmost importance to us. Our office follows the infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association, the Centers for Disease Control and the Rhode Island Department of Health.
When you return to the office, we will be doing things a little different than what you were accustomed to in the past.
- When you arrive at the office in our parking lot, please call the office. One of our staff members will be asking you some health-related questions. Once we are ready to see you, we will call you to let you know to enter the office.
- Please wear a mask in our office.
- We recommend that only the patient enter the office to limit the number of people in the office. If your child needs to be accompanied, one parent can also enter the office.
- Once you enter the office, there will be a hand sanitizing station as you enter. Please sanitize your hands. A staff member will then take your temperature with a touchless thermometer.
- Please social distance while in the office
- We will not have our Brushing Station open so please be sure to brush your teeth prior to coming into the office.
- If you are the parent and are not in the office, after the appointment we will have your child return to the car and we will call you to schedule the next appointment. At that time we can review what was done at the appointment.
- The staff will also be wearing additional personal protection (gowns, facemasks, head covers) in addition to what you normally see us wear.
We look forward to seeing you all again. Thank you for being our patients and for referring your friends and families to our office.
See you soon,
Dr. Bob and the Mattioli Orthodontic Team